With 60 days validity on any reload, 1sen/sec and up to 99sen for a 45 minute call and 10sen per SMS.
WHAT IS THE CATCH?
Ok, lets see. A 1 minute call on HAPPY will cost RM0.60, and that’s the most expensive rate in the country for making a call to a local number. Now lets go to the most painful part:
- MMS- RM1(the most expensive rate in country)
- International MMS- RM2(Again, the most expensive)
- International SMS- RM1(this must be a “diamond” SMS, the most expensive again!!)
- IDD- RM5/min to any country (including Singapore which will cost less than RM1 on “normal rates”)
- GPRS Activation- RM2 (no telco is charging for this now. Are we still in the GPRS era?)
- GPRS- RM0.50/10Kb (wow, this must be for secured, important use..:)…………)
- Call Center (014-3333800)- RM2 per call (High class customer service)
HAPPY is for:
- Anyone who makes a call longer than 99sec(1 min 39 sec) and lesser than 45 minute. (so make sure that your call last that long to make BIG savings.-RM0.99
- For people who sends tons of SMS everyday/everymonth, and of course to any LOCAL numbers.-RM0.10
So, is HAPPY really for you? Plus with limited places to purchase a reload(until their e-pay service is available).
Any “HAPPY” users around? Leave a comment.