TM has launched 1 Number, where you could use only 1 Number to stay in touch with any of your mobile or fixed line number, anywhere, anytime.
With 1 number, users will be given a 1700-80-xxxx and will be connected to their TM Homeline/Businessline, or their Celcom number.
It works the other way round. You will be giving your 1700-80-xxxx number to your friends/family and all your calls(to 1700-80-xxxx) will be routed to any of your current numbers(up to 4 TM/Celcom numbers and 1 fax number).
Features of 1 Number:
- All incoming calls can be routed to a maximum of 5 numbers.
Call Routing Destination (real-time)
- All calls will be routed to numbers that can be changed at any time.
- You can screen and block up to 10 numbers that you may want to bar.
Voice Mail Service
- All incoming calls are auto-routed to your Voice Mail if not answered – up to 10 messages can be stored.
Do Not Disturb
- This service routes all your incoming calls directly to your Voice Mail.
Ring Back Tone (RBT)
- This feature allows you to choose creative ring tones in place of a basic ring tone.
- SMS will be sent to your first destination number that supports SMS capability.
- Set your fax destination number and you are ready to receive faxes.
Managing your 1 NUMBER Service via Interactive Voice Response (IVR) @ 1-700-800800
- The IVR Access enables you to change 1 NUMBER service settings, Ring Back Tone, Voice Mail settings and retrieval.
Managing your 1 NUMBER Service via WEB @ www.tm.com.my/1number
- WEB access will let you change 1 NUMBER settings and Ring Back Tone.
The service cost RM9.90 per month although I am not sure whether customers are charged per minute when the call is routed from the 1700-80-xxx towards the customers number.
Also, there is a one year minimum subscription. Read their FAQ……
How nice if the service works the other way round? Hmn that will be better !!!……
More info: 1 Number by TM