I am writing an article about mobile contents/applications in Malaysia to be featured in Mobile World.
Below are some questions that I hope you can help me answer from a mobile user perspective:
- Do you use mobile content? If yes, what type of content or applications on your phone?
- What type of mobile contents do you expect to see? What is missing in Malaysia?
- How much (maximum) are you willing to pay for such content (Refer Q3)?
- Do you use non-local applications such as Google Maps or Yahoo Go? If yes, are you satisfied with the data chargers? If no, why you don’t use such applications?
- What can be done to improve our local mobile content? What is your opinion?
If you are reading this, I will appreciate if you could reply these questions(before this Wednesday, Feb 18 2008) and email it to me (email@example.com).
Please include your full name and occupation in the email. A high resolution picture of yourself is recommended(its ok if you don’t have one).
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible, selected comment will be featured on the magazine.
I welcome your support, thanks.