Celcom Axiata has revised its postpaid broadband plans. There are 4 new broadband plans(some of them have been revised) and all plans comes with free unlimited music download via Musicube.
(Afizulazha Abdullah, Chief Operations, Advanced Data of Celcom Axiata Berhad (third right) along with Harcharan Singh, Vice President of Mobile Broadband, Celcom Axiata Berhad (second right) and Mahsuri Sharkawi, Vice President of New Business, Celcom Axiata Berhad (standing, second from left) alongside Celcom staff members with the range of Limited Edition USB modems)
The new Celcom Broadband plans are:-
- Celcom Broadband Lite (RM48)- speed of up to 700kbps at 1.5GB volume, free 1 month Musicube
- Celcom Broadband Basic(RM68)- speed of up to 1.5 Mbps at 4GB volume; free 3-months Musicube
- Celcom Broadband Advance (RM98)- speed of up to 3.6 Mbps at 6GB volume; free 12-months Musicube
- Celcom Broadband Pro(promo price at RM138, normal price RM158)- speed of up to 7.2Mbps at 10GB volume, free 12-months Musicube
There also a limited edition USB modem. Details in the press release below.
KUALA LUMPUR, 21 JULY 2011 – Celcom Axiata Berhad, the first and foremost mobile telecommunications provider in the country, is proud to introduce the new Celcom Broadband Plans, preloaded with free unlimited music from as low as RM48 a month to its postpaid customers effective tomorrow. In addition, Celcom will also be introducing the Limited Edition USB Modem upon subscription to any Celcom Broadband plans.
Afizulazha Abdullah, Chief Operations, Advanced Data of Celcom Axiata Berhad, said, “With the introduction of the new Celcom Broadband Plans, we seek to enrich customers’ experience by bringing them seamless broadband connectivity bundled with free unlimited music download application, enabling customers to listen to their songs online and offline. At the same time the plan will also come with an enhanced internet security features such as Net Safe.
This complements our recent launch of Instanet targeting prepaid customers who prefer cheap, instantaneous connectivity to internet whilst on the go. Plus, Celcom is also offering customers the Limited Edition USB Modem for their selection.”
“With this, we hope to enhance customers’ experience, making their internet browsing requirement more convenient, at the same time, enabling their content and music downloads more enjoyable and seamless across Celcom’s most stable and widest superior network coverage,” he further added.
Celcom New Broadband Plans
Maintaining leadership in mobile broadband provider, Celcom Broadband’s new enhanced packages give customers more value such as:
- Celcom Broadband Lite (RM48) with speed of up to 700kbps at 1.5GB volume;
- Celcom Broadband Basic(RM68) with speed of up to 1.5 Mbps at 4GB volume;
- Celcom Broadband Advance (RM98) with speed of up to 3.6 Mbps at 6GB volume;
- OR the new Celcom Broadband Pro with speed of up to 7.2Mbps at 10GB volume for promotional price of only RM138 (normal price RM158).
The promo price will be made available from tomorrow onwards. Upon subscription to any of the new Celcom Broadband plans, customers will enjoy the benefits as below:
- FREE Unlimited Music – enjoy FREE unlimited music via Musicube, an application which provides unlimited music which is offered as a value added service inside Celcom Broadband.
Depending on the Celcom Broadband plans’ subscription, customers get to enjoy FREE between one to twelve months usage of the exclusive unlimited music downloads! Upon the end of the free usage period, customers can continue to access the Musicube at RM4.99 per month. All customers need to do is SMS from their broadband line by typing ON MUSIC and send to 22990 to get the activation key and download the music application from their Celcom Broadband Manager.
- FREE Net Safe, Internet Security Suite –an online security suite that safeguards customers from online threats such as spyware, antivirus, phishing. Depending on the new Broadband plan subscription, customers will enjoy FREE one month up to twelve months usage of Net Safe. Upon the end of the free usage period, customers may continue to safeguard their online environment by subscribing the Net Safe from as low as RM4.99 a month for single user license and RM6.99 a month for 3-users license.
- Increased Data Volume and Speed – with this, customers with heavy online usage will be able to perform various online activities with absolute peace of mind.
For more information on Celcom Broadband, please log onto www.celcom.com.my/broadband
Limited Edition USB modems
Designed to appeal to the youth today, each of the Limited Edition USB modem comes in four cool designs featuring the respective music genres such as pop, dance, rock and hip hop. To get your hands on these attractive Limited Edition USB modems, all customers need to do is subscribe to any of the new Celcom Broadband plans at:
- all Celcom Blue Cubes and selected authorised dealers across nationwide available from tomorrow onwards; OR
- by visiting Celcom Booth during the PC Expo 2011 at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur from 22 until 24 July 2011 whereby lucky Celcom customers will stand a chance to win two MTV World Stage passes on 24 July 2011 (based on first come first serve basis).
- In addition to the MTV World Stage 2011 offerings, Celcom customers can purchase the Call Me Tones (CMT) for a year upfront at Channel X booth during the MTV World Stage event to win the limited free MTV World Stage VIP passes (based on first come first serve basis).
- During the MTV World Stage promotion period, download any two Call Me Tones (CMT) within a day and stand the chance to be the first in Malaysia to grab the latest Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 which comes preloaded with 30 songs, wrapped in a limited edition casing reflecting various music genres and free 30 days broadband usage. The promotion ends on 13 August 2011 so hurry, the more you download, the higher your chances are to win this attractive device! All customers need to do is dial *118# and select 30 days 30 tabs (charged RM1.50 per song).
For more info, please visit www.channelx.com.my