The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will retail for RM1699 in Malaysia, same price as the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9. So far, we know that Celcom, Maxis and U Mobile are interested to offer this new tablet.
The Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus(P6200) runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb and has a dual core 1.2Ghz Exynos CPU.
It has a 7″ PLS LCD with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. PLS (Plane-to-Line-Switching) LCD technology is said to offer a two fold increase in viewing angles, and 10% brighter image than the iPad’s IPS-LCD.
There are two cameras – a 3 MP main shooter at the back with 720p video and a 2 MP front-facing camera. Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus below.
- Android OS, v3.2 Honeycomb (TouchWiz UX UI)
- Dual-core 1.2 GHz processor
- 7″ PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Camera 3.15 MP, Secondary 2 MP
- Quad GSM, Tri-band 3G
- HSPA+ 21Mbps, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, USB 2.0
- 16/32 GB storage, 1GB RAM, microSD card up to 32GB
- 193.7 x 122.4 x 9.9 mm, 345g
- Battery- Li-Ion 4000 mAh
U Mobile is already accepting registration of interest for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.
The mobile operators in Malaysia are expected to offer the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus within two weeks time, we are expecting it to be somewhere 1st week or second week of December. Stay tuned for more updates.