Samsung has just officially announced the Galaxy Note 10.1, a tablet device that supports voice calls and data.
As the name says it, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 comes with a 10.1 inch screen. It features a resolution of 1280×800 pixels and PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen. The Galaxy Note 10.1 comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions, all of which feature a stylus called the S Pen.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1:
- OS: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, TouchWiz UI
- Display: 16M-color 10.1″ PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset
- Connectivity: Voice and data connectivity with quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), 21 Mbps HSDPA and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps support, video calls, WiFi, AGPS, Bluetooth 3.0
- Camera: 5 MP autofocus camera, LED flash with 720p video recording, 1.9MP front camera
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 16/32/64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm, Weight: 600g
- Battery: 7,000mAh Li-Ion
The Galaxy Note 10.1 comes in three connectivity options: a WiFi-only version, a WiFi-and-3G HSPA-Plus connectivity version at launch, and a WiFi-and-LTE version later this year. Galaxy Note 10.1 is now available in Korea, Germany, the US and the UK while it will gradually roll-out to other global markets starting in August.
The 16GB version of the tablet is expected to cost €479(estimated RM1900) for the Wi-Fi only version and €599(estimated RM2300) for the 3G-version in Europe.
Check out the video and pictures below:
[Source]- Samsung Mobile Press