The Samsung Galaxy Note II price in Malaysia is expected at RM2299 and it will be unveiled by Samsung next week.
Our sources close to Samsung pointed out that the new Galaxy Note 2 will be go on sale in Malaysia starting October 19 despite there has been rumours that the iPhone 5 will also launch on the same day(stay tuned as we confirm this).
Samsung Galaxy Note II is powered by an Exynos 4 Quad processor that has quad-core CPU clocked at 1.6GHz, coupled with 2 GB of RAM and a powerful 3,100 mAh battery on board.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note II below:
- Display- 5.5” HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- 3G: HSPA 21Mbps (HSDPA 21Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps), 4G LTE version: 100Mbps/ 50Mbps (HDSPA 42Mbps / HSUPA 5.76Mbps)
- Processor- 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, 2GB of RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad chipset
- OS- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Memory- 16/32/64GB User memory ? 2GB (RAM), supports microSD (up to 64GB)
- Camera- Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI, Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI
- Connectivity- Bluetooth v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE, USB 2.0 Host, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40, Wi-Fi Direct, mHL, NFC
- Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
- Available in Marble White or Titanium Gray color options
- Dimension- 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 180 g
All three mobile operators are expected to offer the Galaxy Note 2 including Maxis, Celcom & DiGi.
Official update next week.