LG Electronics Malaysia (LG) launched 3 new mobile smartphones in Malaysia yesterday- LG Optimus G, LG Optimus L9 & LG Optimus L5 II. The electronics giant also announced that it has appointed Brightstar Malaysia as its national distributor for its selected Optimus models.
[(L-R) Models showing off the LG Optimus L9 and the LG Optimus G]
The LG Optimus G is price at RM1599, LG Optimus L9 at RM899 and the LG Optimus L5 Dual has a price tag of RM529, all available nationwide via major smartphone retailers.
LG Optimus G (E-975) specifications:
- Dispaly: 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.7 inches, True HD-IPS + LCD, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, LG Optimus UI v3.0
- OS: Android OS 4.1.2
- Processor: Qualcomm MDM9615/APQ8064, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait, GPU Adreno 320
- Camera: 13 MP back camera, image stabilization, HDR, LED flash, 1.3 MP front camera
- Memory: 32 GB (25 GB user available), 2 GB RAM
- Connectivity: Quad band GSM, 3G 900/2100Mhz, LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600Mhz, HSDPA 42 Mbps HSUPA 5.76 Mbps; LTE(50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n(dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2100 mAh battery
- Dimension: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.5 mm/ 145g
For the specifications of LG Optimus L9 & LG Optimus L5 II, download this brochure[link].
“LG continues to develop the most advanced UX in order to provide unrivalled intelligent features designed to take maximum advantage of superior hardware in this era of LTE technology and large, high-resolution displays,” said Steve Kim, Country Sales Manager, LG Electronics. “We are pleased to partner with Brightstar in Malaysia. Its nation-wide network will allow us to increase availability of our most in-demand Optimus smartphones to consumers here.”
“LG has strong brand value with an amazing product roadmap. We are excited to bring the latest in mobile innovation from LG to Malaysian consumers and also play our part in promoting LG as a leading smartphone brand in the country,” said Eric Goh, Brand Director for Brightstar Malaysia.