PC maker, Lenovo announced recently that that its flagship K900 smartphone will be available in Malaysia starting next month. The Intel-powered K900 will be priced at RM1699.
Lenovo K900 is the first smartphone in the world to leverage the Intel Atom Z2580 processor, a dual core chip, which runs up to 2.0GHz and utilizes Intel Hyper-Threading technology. The Intel-powered device also features an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator engine running a PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPU, which triples graphics performance over the previous generation.
Specifications of the Lenovo K900 below:
- Display: 5.5 inches IPS (400+ PPI), Full HD, 1920 x 1080 pixels, Gorilla Glass 2, 10 point Capacitive Multitouch screen, 16M colors
- Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Intel Atom Z2580 processor 2.0GHz, dual core, Intel Hyper-Threading technology, PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Camera: 13MP auto-focus, Dual LED Flash, F/1.8 lens, Sony Exmor BSI sensor, 2MP front camera
- Memory: 2GB DDR2 RAM, 16GB storage
- Connectivity: Quad Band 2G, 3G(WCDMA850/900/1700/1900/2100MHz), HSPA+ 42Mbps(DL)/11Mbps(UL), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth: BT 3.0 HS, microUSB v2.0 supports USB-OTG, Intel WiDi,FM receiver, GPS
- SIM Type: micro-SIM
- Battery: Li-Pro 2500 mAh, non-removal
- Colour: Steel Gray
- Dimension: 157 x 78 x 6.9 mm, 162g
The company said that the K900’s camera stands out as one of the smartphone’s most distinguished features. The camera uses a Sony Exmor BSI sensor and a F1.8 focal length lens, making it the first smartphone to offer such a wide aperture on its camera. In addition, the front camera has been widened to an 88 degree viewing angle, the widest available on a smartphone front camera for convenient self-photos and video calls.
During the K900 media event, Lenovo also announced 5 other smartphones including the A706(RM699), A390(RM319), P780 & S820(both no pricing yet).