Tune Talk has announced the appointment of national football players Safee Sali and Khairul Fahmi Che Mat as its brand ambassadors. Tune Talk CEO Jason Lo (left) and Safee Sali, Tune Talk Brand Ambassador Press release below.
Archive for 'Tune Talk'
MVNO Tune Talk won the ‘Most Promising Service Provider of the Year Award’ at the 2011 Annual Frost & Sullivan Malaysia Excellence Awards ceremony last night. Tune Talk CEO Jason Lo with the Frost & Sullivan Most Promising Service Provider Award 2011 Press Release below.
It appears that Tune Talk is planing for a “no-frills” Blackberry service soon. A personal tweet from its CEO, Jason Lo recently revealed that the MVNO operator will soon offer Blackberry service at a “cheap rate”.
Justin Bieber is coming to Malaysia, thanks to Tune Talk & other sponsors! The concert(Justin Bieber My World Tour) is on 21 April, 2011(8.30pm) at Stadium Merdeka. Tickets are priced at RM498, RM358, RM288, RM188 and RM98 each. Tickets are available online from AirAsiaRedTix at www.airasiaredtix.com and TicketPro at www.ticketpro.com.my, as well as over the counter at [...]
Tune Talk Sdn Bhd has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Bangkok-based King International Resource Zone Co. Ltd (KIRZ) to set up Tune Talk Thailand. Tune Talk will own 49% of Tune Talk Thailand while the remaining 51% is held by KIRZ. Tune Talk Thailand is expected to be operational by mid-January 2011. [...]
Tune Talk will be the Official Mobile Prepaid for Rock The World 10. Rock The World 10 is an “annual outdoor music festival” and will take place at the National Stadium compound Bukit Jalil on 26 December 2010 from 10 am to 12 midnight. Tickets cost RM30 per person. Press Release after the jump.
Tune Talk is giving away free calls withing the network on this Friday 18 June 2010. All calls between Tune Talk mobile numbers will be free for 24-hours. Not sure if SMSes are free as well though. Full Press Release inside.
Wow, it took them a while to finally launch GPRS. If you are on Tune Talk, you can now use GPRS and pay 10sen per 10kb, standard data rate chargers.
I wonder if Tune Talk is trying to create a price war in the prepaid segment. It has announced on its website that the new rate for domestic call has been reduced to 16sen/min and no longer 22sen with immediate effect.
Looks like Tune Talk is gonna hit 500,ooo subscribers within the next few weeks. I am surprised by this new number because Tune Talk only had over 200,ooo subscribers earlier this month. Assuming they have managed to hit their year-end target of 400k subscribers by now, they must have signed up over 200k subscribers just [...]
Tune Talk who recently said that they have over 200k subs will soon launch GPRS sometime this week or next week. The GPRS service was originally supposed to be available about a week after Tune Talk was launched, but it has been delayed about 3 months now. I don’t expect any unlimited GPRS packages but [...]
It has been months since Happy launch something new. This time in response to Tune Talk giving away free Air Asia ticket worth RM200 to their top ten users of the day, Happy is giving free 1,000 voice minutes to its top twenty voice users of the day. Sounds interesting? As a Happy user, you [...]
Full Press Release: PETALING JAYA, 26 August 2009 – Talking away on their new ‘010’ numbers have proven worthwhile for Tune Talk subscribers when they received RM200 AirAsia E-Gift Vouchers that can be redeemed for AirAsia domestic and international flights. “The AirAsia E-Gift Voucher is given automatically if you are a among Tune Talk’s Top [...]
By now you probably know what Tune Talk has to offer. 22sen per minute and 5sen per SMS makes it the cheapest prepaid plan out there where users get to enjoy these rates without any conditions. Apart from Voice, SMS, chance to win free Air Asia tickets and free personal accident insurance from Etiqa Insurance [...]
After a number of delays, Tune Talk is finally launching on 19 August 2009. This blog has been invited to the launch of Tune Talk, the fourth MVNO to launch after Merchantrade, XOX and REDtone. Here’s part of the invite: Tune Talk Sdn Bhd, the newest mobile operator in the country will be officially launching [...]