The survey which will run until next month is aimed in collecting data such as average SMSes per day, unsolicited SMSes per week, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) awareness, mobile number portability awareness and mobile banking.
A team from MCMC will conduct the survey via telephone where the handphone numbers are randomly generated.
Some 5,000 phone numbers will be chosen and 29 questions will be asked.
- DO NOT give your IC number
- DO NOT give your house phone number
- DO NO give your full house address
- Give your city or postcode number
- ASK for the interview’s name and the person’s ID number(Call 1800888030 to verify)
- DO NOT GIVE ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATIONS