Yesterday, I attended a P1 gathering that was organised by P1 for bloggers who are testing out their services.
This was a session where P1 asked us for feedback. Below are some of the feedback received and P1 representatives said that will look into it:
- Network Issues- Connecting to the network, network problems, connecting during weak signal reception (example: 1 signal bar).
- Speed Issues- Consider advertising the average speed since all their package uses the word “up to” when users don’t really get that speed in average usage.
- Package- P1 will look into their current offering, including to revise the current fixed broadband offering. They will also offer more packages for WiGGY.
- Driver Issues: P1 said that it will look into a driver issue when users try to disconnect their WiGGY.
- Customer Service- As written in this blog before- “P1 Network Issues“, P1 said that it will look into sending SMS to users when it plans to take down the network for upgrading purposes.
There has also been some debate on speed offered versus reality speed especially on their WiGGY offering. According to one of the P1 representative, users get an average speed of 1-3 Mbps on their WiGGY service (up to 10Mbps). P1 said that this because speed is dependent on location and they want users to experience the fastest speed available(at the particular location & time). However we have also debated on pricing since they(p1) are pricing the WiGGY at the 10Mbps speed. P1 said that they will look into advertising the average speed.
I would like to congratulate P1 for organising such session to get users feedback when we rarely see something like this being organised by other ISPs(TM, Maxis, DiGi, Jaring..etc) in this country. I believe, by getting such input from users, P1 will be able to enhance their product and services in the future.