- TM has completed 100 percent of the work in the four exchanges of Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam and Bangsar, the target areas for its initial service roll-out and is now rolling out the HSBB network in Nusajaya and Putrajaya.
- As of 31 December 2009, TM has established 152, 000 premises passed
- Beta testers’ are experiencing and enjoying network access speeds of 15Mbps as part of the related triple-play service package of Voice, Video and High Speed Internet
- In December 2009, TM had announced that approximately 123 households in Bangsar, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Subang Jaya and Shah Alam were already involved in the HSBB retail service trial.
- Over the next 3 months, a further 2,000 – 2,500 households in the four initial HSBB launch areas will be involved in the user trials for retail HSBB services
- HSBB commercial retail package to be announced by TM nearer to the launch date in late Q1, 2010