P1 WiMAX might reveal a new modem called Shuttle to replace its WiGGY modem in an event tommorow.
Shuttle, a USB WiMAX modem which has better looks and specification compared to the WiGGY was announced end last year by P1’s parent company, Green Packet Bhd.
Key features of the Shuttle:
- Model number: UH235
- IEEE 802.16e Wave 2 compliant
- TDD SOFDMA
- Supports 2.3GHz frequency
- 5, 10MHz Channel Bandwidth
- MIMO Matrix A and B
- Up to 25dBm Transmission Power
- 5dBi Antenna Gain
- Dual Omni Antenna (1Tx, 2Rx)
- Up to 30Mbps Throughput*
- 5 Classes of QoS Support
- Auto Provisioning
- Over-the-air Firmware Upgrade
More technical details download the PDF file here.