Using the Blogger Android App on your Android phone, you can easily compose a post, attach a photo that you took with your phone and immediately publish it to your blogspot blog.
Below are some of the features of Blogger Android App:
- Multiple accounts and blogs- You can easily switch between different accounts and blogs that you have author rights to. Simply choose your account and blog and you are all set to go.
- Write and save/publish- You can write a post, assign labels, and then either save it as a draft or immediately publish it. Saving as draft is handy if you need to wait until you have Internet connectivity.
- Photos from camera and gallery- If you see something interesting, you can take a photo directly from the app and include it in the blog post. You can also browse your gallery to include the ones you like.
- Sharing to Blogger from gallery or browser- Blogger is one of the available sharing options. If you come across a photo in the gallery, or a website while browsing, you can share the content to the Blogger app directly from the sharing menu.
- Share location- You can share your location by activating the location bar and selecting the correct location. This information will be included in your post.
- View saved/published posts- By switching to the List View, you can view all your drafts and published posts that you wrote using the app. By performing a long-press on a published post you can invoke a menu that includes the option to view your post in a browser.
Also do check out “5 tips for using Blogger on your Android phone“.
Download here– Blogger Android App