Kaspersky Lab has launched a new version of Mobile Security for Android and Blackberry users.
The new Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 now supports Android version 1.6-2.2 & Blackberry version 4.5-6.0.
(Screenshots taken on Samsung Galaxy Tab)
Some of the key features of Kaspersky Mobile Security:
- Locate a lost or stolen smartphone– You can locate a lost or stolen smartphone using the inbuilt GPS Find function.
- Secure contacts, photos and files from unauthorized access– You can store all your digital assets in encrypted folders and remotely block or wipe your smartphone if it’s lost or stolen.
- Privacy Protection – for your eyes only– You have exclusive control over which of your contacts and phone numbers you want to keep ‘private’. Hide and unhide phonebook entries, SMSs and call logs at the touch of a button.
- Block unwanted calls or SMSs– You can filter out annoying calls and SMSs by assigning contacts to black lists and white lists.
- Parental control– You can restrict your children’s calls and SMSs (e.g. block premium rate numbers) and keep track of their whereabouts using GPS Find.
- Protect your smartphone from malware and network attacks– Kaspersky Mobile Security 9 provides all you need to protect your smartphone from harm, including real-time antimalware scans, automatic updates, blocking of dangerous network connections and much more.
Visit http://kms.kaspersky.com/ on your mobile browser to download Kaspersky Mobile Security.
The new versions will be available for purchase at www.antivirus365.net once it is launched in Malaysia.
This post is brought to you by AntiVirus365.net & Malaysian Wireless