Malaysia property portal, iProperty.com.my has launched a mobile version of its website plus an Android app.
Key features of the iProperty Android app:
- Instantly access over 200,000 properties for sale and rent in Malaysia, with multiple photos, property details, maps and more
- Powerful and flexible search – filter by property type, location, budget, bedrooms, or keywords
- View your Search results on a list or map
- Save your favorite searches and properties
- Contact Agent/Developer – get in touch with the seller by phone, email or sms with just a click
- See properties nearby your current location or any address with Google Maps
- Get directions to properties you’re interested in
- Agent and Developer Directories – Search our comprehensive database of real estate agents and property developers
- Condominium Directory – Access a comprehensive database of condominiums and private apartments with information, pictures, maps and user reviews.
- Property News – Access the latest real estate news as published on our website.
The new mobile site is a strip down version of its website and can be accessed at http://m.iproperty.com.my on any Internet-enabled mobile phone.
iProperty.com is owned by Australian Stock Exchange-listed IPGA Limited. It has operation in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, India & Philippines.