DiGi has collaborated with Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad and MasterCard International to offer a prepaid payment card called DiGi Simple MasterCard.
Exclusively for DiGi Prepaid, Postpaid and Enterprise customers above 18-years-old with valid personal identification and local mailing address, the card can be used by topping up any amount not more than RM10,000 via cash deposit machines, ATMs or online funds transfer. Subsequently, cardholders can begin making purchases at any 29 million MasterCard merchants or withdrawals at selected ATMs.
Some of the benefits that DiGi customers get include:
- Up to 60 minutes of free On Net talktime when reloading with DiGi Prepaid
- Additional 100 Bonuslink points for DiGi postpaid bill payments
- Free RM30,000 Personal Accident insurance coverage for one year
- Special buy 1 get 1 free deals from Starbucks and TGV, subject to terms and conditions
- Free of all joining fees, annual fees, finance charges, late payment charges, top-up fees and government service tax
The card is now available at DiGi Retail Centres and DiGi Centres in the Klang Valley, and will be available nationwide by September 2011.
Visit the DiGi Simple MasterCard page for more information & to apply.