The HTC Radar will be available in Malaysia at a suggested retail price of RM 1,399 by end October 2011.
Runs on the Windows Phone 7 Mango operating system, the HTC Radar has a 3.8-inch S-LCD WVGA display and has a SM8255 Snapdragon chipset- 1GHz CPU, Adreno 205 GPU and 512MB RAM. The camera resolution is 5 megapixels with single LED flash, 720p video recording, HSPA, Wi-Fi N with DLNA, GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, a 3.5mm audio jack and packs a 8GB internal storage.
HTC Radar does not have a removable battery.
Key specifications below:
- 1GHz MSM8255 Snapdragon processor
- Windows Phone OS 7.5 (Mango)
- 3.8 inches S-LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Total Storage: 8GB, Available storage: 6GB, RAM: 512 MB
- 5 megapixel camera with F2.2 lens, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-light captures)
- 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi (Up to 14.4 Mbps download speed, Up to 5.76 Mbps upload speed)
- Internal GPS
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- micro-USB 2.0 port
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- 1520 mAh battery (non-removable)
- 137 grams (with battery)