The HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio will be available at authorized retailers at a suggested retail price of RM 1,999 by end October 2011 onwards.
The Sensation XE is HTC’s first Beats Audio handset and comes with special Beats headphones as well as customized music settings to take advantage of them.
Key specifications of the HTC Sensation XE:
- General: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 900/2100 MHz, HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar phone
- Dimensions: 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm, 151 g
- Display: 4.3″ 16M-color qHD (540 x 960 pixels) S-LCD capacitive touchscreen; Gorilla glass
- Platform: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, Adreno 220 GPU, Qualcomm MSM 8260 Snapdragon chipset
- RAM: 768MB
- OS: Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- Memory: 1 GB storage, microSD card slot (16GB in the box)
- Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with face detection, touch focus and image stabilization; Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, dual LED flash, VGA front facing camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 3.0+HS, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, TV-out (MHL)
- Misc: Sense 3.5 UI, DivX/XviD codec support, Beats audio enhancements and headphones in the package, 1730mAh battery, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, ultra-fast boot times