The Lumia 800 was announced at Nokia World 2011 today. Nokia Lumia 800 is a flagship device and Nokia’s first smartphone within the Lumia range running the Windows Phone operating system.
Available in Cyan, Magenta or Black, the Nokia Lumia 800 has a polycarbonate body with a 3.7-inch AMOLED display. Inside, there’s a 1.4GHz processor and a dedicated graphics processor, 16GB of internal user memory plus 25GB of free SkyDrive storage for your music and pictures.
This micro-sim device have quadband reception, HSPA, 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth. Talktime is rated at up to 13 hours, or standby for up to 335 hours. It measures 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1mm and weighs 142g.
Specifications of the Nokia Lumia 800:
- Display: 3.7 ”, Capacitive, AMOLED display
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8255 (WCDMA) , 1.4GHz
- Operating System: Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- Connectivity: WiFi, Micro USB, USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR, HSPA(14.4Mbps), GPS
- Memory: 16 GB mass memory (no slot for micro-SD cards), 512MB RAM
- Camera: 8 megapixels, 3x zoom, Carl Zeiss Optics
- Weight: 142 g
- Battery: 9.5 h(maximum 3G talk time), 335h(maximum 3G standby time), 55 h(maximum music playback time), 7 h(maximum video playback time)
- Colours: Cyan, Black, Magenta
The Nokia Lumia 800 will be available from November in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK, across 31 operators. The estimated retail price is €420(RM1833), before any local taxes or subsidies.
Other territories including Hong Kong, India, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan will see the Nokia Lumia 800 before the end of the year, with even more markets following in early 2012.
No local availability or pricing details of the Nokia Lumia 800 for Malaysia yet, stay tuned.
[Download]– Nokia Lumia 800 Full Specification