The Nokia N9 the first MeeGo smartphone which was announced in Malaysia last month, will be available at Nokia retail stores from 7 October 2011. Available in three colors – black, cyan and magenta, the Nokia N9 16GB will retail at a RM1799 and 64GB at RM2088.
Nokia N9 features include:
- 3.9-inch AMOLED screenmade from scratch-resistant curved glass
- Easy single-tap pairing with NFC-enabled accessories such as the Nokia Play 360 wireless speaker and sharing of content through NFC technology
- An 8-megapixel Carl Zeiss autofocus sensor and wide-angle lens for HD-quality video and photo capture, and large lens aperture for great camera performance even in low-lighting conditions; easy capture and share of images and videos with social networks
- Mobile Internet radio(selected market), with a great range of music out-of-the-box and no fees or account creation necessary, available for the first time as part of the Nokia Music offering; just press play. And the music sounds even better on the first smartphone to come with Dolby Digital Plus decoding and Dolby Headphone post-processing technology
- Free turn-by-turn drive and walk navigation with voice-guided maps for more than 100 countries and in more than 50 languages
- Social networking, communication, entertainment and gaming apps preloaded for a hassle-free out-of-the-box experience
- Global and local apps available through Nokia store for further personalization and new discovery opportunities
Also don’t forget to catch the Nokia Ninjas in town.