Huawei has unveiled a new budget-Android smartphone called Huawei Honor.
The Huawei Honor is powered by a Qualcomm 1.4 GHz Scorpion processor, runs Anrdoid 2.3.5(Gingerbread). Inside, there is 512MB of RAM and 4GB of user memory, expandable via the microSD slot up to 32GB.
It has a 4-inch 16:9 FWVGA capacitive touch screen and the camera is 8MP, capable of shooting 720p HD video. There is also 2-megapixel front-facing shooter for video chat.
Connectivity options are standard- Tri-band HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS and Micro USB. Honor weighs 140g and thin at only 10.9 mm. Huawei is promising up to 3-days baterry life with the 1900 mAh battery.
Huawei Honor Specifications:
- Android Gingerbread 2.3.5 OS
- 1900mAh battery
- 1.4 Ghz processor
- 4.0 inch 16M 16:9 true color FWVGA capacitive touch screen
- 8 megapixels auto focus camera supporting HDR, with 2 megapixels front-facing camera
- 2G network (operating band) GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G Network (operating band) WCDMA/HSPA+ 900/AWS/2100
- Measures 10.9mm (0.43 inches) at its thinnest point and weighs around 140g (0.3 pounds)
- 3G HSPA+ DL 14.4 Mbps/UL 5.76Mbps
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.1 with A2DP
- 512M RAM + 4G ROM memory with a memory card slot up to 32GB
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- Assisted GPS support
- FM radio
- G-sensor, proximity sensor and light sensor
- Huawei user interface with a dynamic weather widget
- DLNA-certified enables sharing with other DLNA-certified devices
No pricing details yet but the Huawei Honor will be available in “Classic Black” and will be released in Asia-Pacific(possibly Malaysia), China, Russia, and the Middle East later in the fourth quarter.