You have seen the HTC’s ChaCha and Salsa Facebook phone, now its Motorola’s turn with its Motokey Social. The Motokey Social is a touch QWERTY candybar, budget phone from Motorola.
Just like the other 2 HTC phones, the Motokey Social features the special blue Facebook button on the bottom left, which is used for content sharing.
Motokey Social specifications & features below:
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900, EDGE Class 10, 802.11b, 802.11g, WCDMA 850/1900
- Touch QWERTY
- 2.4 inch display, QVGA (320 x 240 pixel) TFT LCD
- 64MB RAM x 128MB ROM, 50MB user available
- 3MP Camera
- Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi, MicroUSB
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery 910 mAh
- Talktime up to approximately 480 min, Standby up to approximately 672 hrs
- Colour: Smoke Gray with Licorice accents
- 105.5 (h) x 60 (w) x 9.98 (d) mm (87g)
No pricing details or when it becomes available yet, Motorola only says “Coming soon”.
[Source]– Motokey Social