Packet One Network(P14G) has just announced a new wireless broadband plan called WIGGY 39.
Details about the new WIGGY 39:
- The WIGGY 39 Plan offers speeds of 1Mbps and a quota of 2GB.
- The monthly fee is RM39.
- For a limited time only, subscribers will pay RM19/month for the first two months, and RM29 for months three and four. This means RM60 off the bill over four months.
- Subscribers can either choose the UT or UH mobile dongle device.
- Depending on the P1 mobile dongle device that subscribers choose, they will pay either RM100 for the UT or RM150 for the higher performance UH, for the one-time activation fee.
- A 2GB quota will allow a mix of any of the following: Browsing the internet for 60 hours, send out 1300 emails, download 120 music tracks and watch 60 short movies.
- Subscribers who need more quota can use the easy top-up option available online – RM10 for 2GB.
- The WIGGY device has a lifetime warranty during the subscription period and there are no rental charges.
Michael Lai, P1 CEO, said “A lot of people rely on WiFi in coffee shops and shopping centres. P1 is offering these consumers their very own 4G mobile broadband solution at an extremely affordable price. In true P1 style, it is yet again, the most affordable in the market in its range. We understand the need to be connected all the time and we have the cheapest solution to meet this need.”
The WIGGY 39 Plan will be available for sale at P1 reseller outlets nationwide, online at www.P1.com.my or by calling P1 direct on 1300 03 8889.