The Samsung GALAXY Note will be available in Malaysia starting this Friday.
At a media event in Jakarta, Indonesia, Samsung said that the GALAXY Note will be available via Celcom Axiata & DiGi in Malaysia. Sources close to MalaysianWireless received word that Maxis won’t be offering the 5.3″ Galaxy Note “phoneblet”. It has a retail price of RM2299.
Samsung GALAXY Note Specifications:
- Form factor: phone/tablet crossbreed
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Display: 16M-color 5.3” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, 1GB of RAM, Exynos chipset
- Camera: 8 MP autofocus camera, 1080p video recording, LED flash, 2 MP front-facing camera
- Memory: 16/32 GB internal memory, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Connectivity: quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) UMTS with 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB connector
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- Others: S Pen, Gyro sensor, accelerometer sensor for auto rotation, ambient light sensor, Adobe Flash Player 10.3 support, DivX/XviD support, TV-out (adapter required), optional GLONASS, optional NFC
The Samsung GALAXY Note consumer roadshow will be on from the 11th of November to the 13th of November at Pavilion KL, Queensbay Mall Penang and AEON Tebrau, Johor Bahru.