Samsung Electronics claims that it has shipped over 1 million units of Samsung Galaxy Note since it was made available early November.
The South-Korea based electronics giant reports rising worldwide sales of Galaxy Note in Europe and Asia including France, Germany, Hongkong and Taiwan. The Galaxy Note phoneblet will soon be available in the US next year, however Samsung did not reveal any time frame.
The Samsung Galaxy Note is available in Malaysia since early November via dealers, Celcom Axiata & DiGi.
Samsung Galaxy Note Specifications:
- Form factor: phone/tablet crossbreed
- Dimensions: 146.9 x 83 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 178g
- Display: 16M-color 5.3” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, TouchWiz UI
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, 1GB of RAM, Exynos chipset
- Camera: 8 MP autofocus camera, 1080p video recording, LED flash, 2 MP front-facing camera
- Memory: 16/32 GB internal memory, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Connectivity: quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) UMTS with 21 Mbps HSDPA and 5.76 Mbps HSUPA support, dual-band Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB connector
- Battery: 2,500mAh
- Others: S Pen, Gyro sensor, accelerometer sensor for auto rotation, ambient light sensor, Adobe Flash Player 10.3 support, DivX/XviD support, TV-out (adapter required), optional GLONASS, optional NFC
[Source]– Samsung Tomorrow