Still remember the Huawei Honor that we wrote about last November? It is now available in Malaysia at the retail price of RM1099.
Huawei Honor is upgradable to the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS, which will be officially released by Q2 of 2012. Specifications of the Huawei Honor below:
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-ready
- 1,930mAh battery
- 1.4 GHz processor
- 4.0 inch 16M 16:9 true color FWVGA capacitive touch screen
- 8 megapixels auto focus camera supporting HDR, with 0.3 megapixels front-facing camera
- 2G Network (operating band) GSM 850/900/1800/1900 , 3G Network (operating band) WCDMA/HSPA+ 900/AWS/2100
- Measures 10.9mm (0.43 inches) at its thinnest point and weighs around 140g (0.3 pounds)
- 3G HSPA+ DL 14.4 Mbps/UL 5.76 Mbps, WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.1 with A2DP, AGPS, FM Radio, DLNA-certified
- 512M RAM + 4G ROM memory with a memory card slot up to 32GB
- Micro USB 2.0 port
Huawei Malaysia said that the Honor can be purchased at more than 110 available dealer outlets nationwide.