At the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2012 today, Nokia has announced the Lumia 900, arguably the flagship Lumia device in the US before the rest of the world. It will be exclusive to AT&T for the time being.
The Nokia Lumia 900 comes with LTE connectivity supporting download speeds up to 50Mbps and a large 4.3” ClearBlack AMOLED screen. Just like the Nokia Lumia 800, the Nokia Lumia 900 also comes with a polycarbonate unibody.
Specifications of the Nokia Lumia 900:
- Networks: GSM/EGSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 850/1900/2100, LTE Band 4 (1700/2100) & 17 (700)
- Processor: 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8055 + MDM9200
- OS: Windows Phone Release 7.5 – Mango Commercial Release 2 (Mango + LTE)
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal memory (14.5GB user memory) + SkyDrive cloud storage
- Camera: 8MP with 28mm wide-angle F/2.2 lens, Front Camera: 1MP
- Weight: 160g (5.6 ounces)
- Dimensions: (max): 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm (5 x 2.7 x .45 inches)
- Others: A-GPS, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), USB 2.0 high-speed, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, 3mm headset connector
- Battery: 1840mAH, 7hrs talk-time and up to 300hrs on standby
Unfortunately there is no details on when it becomes available in Malaysia and around the world. Nokia also did not disclose the pricing of the Lumia 900 in the US. According to Nokia, the Lumia 900 is the first real Windows Phone smartphone designed for the US market. It is also the 1st LTE smartphone from Nokia.