There are not many clamshell phones out there, but here comes another one from Motorola. The Motorola Gleam+ has a 13.5mm clamshell and it is a simple feature phone.
It has an internal 2.8″ LCD display with an external display of LED matrix consisting of 144 LEDs. The flip phone has a 2MP camera, supports Bluetooth & FM Radio, comes with microSD card slot.
Specification of the Motorola Gleam+:
- Networks: GSM 900/1800(WE) GPRS class 12
- Dimensions: 107 x 52.5 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 105g
- Display: 2.8” WQVGA (400 x 240) 260K TFT CLI: 144 LEDS
- Internal user available memory: 50MB, expandable up to 16GB via microSD
- Email: POP3, IMAP4
- Camera: 2MP, fixed focus, digital zoom
- Audio: MP3 playback; FM radio W/RDS; AAC, AAC+, MP3, MIDI, AMR NB, AMR WB, WAV
- Video: capture up to 12FPS and playback up to 25FPS, .263, MPEG4
- Other: alarm clock
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (high speed), Bluetooth® 2.1+EDR; micro-USB charging & data (USB 2.0 HS); 3.5mm headphone jack
- Web browser: WAP 2.0
- Battery type: 750 mAh
- Battery life: Talk Time up to 4 hrs 49 mins, Standby Time up to 417 hrs 26 mins
- Size: 75.84cc
The Motorola Gleam+ has a suggested price of 99 Euro, estimated at RM398. It will be available in silver and winter white colours sometime in March. No availability details yet in Malaysia.