Samsung has just unveiled its first Galaxy Tab running the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 has a 7″ PLS LCD and it is expected to be release in UK sometime around March.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) Product Specifications Below:
- Network- HSPA? 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100
- Processor- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Display- 7” WSVGA(1024×600) PLS TFT, Samsung TouchWiz
- OS- Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Camera- Main(Rear): 3 Megapixel Fixed Focus Camera, Sub(Front): VGA for Video Call
- Connectivity- AGPS, Bluetooth 3.0, USB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Memory- 8/16/32GB User memory ? 1GB (RAM), microSD (up to 32GB)
- Dimension- 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5 mm, 344g
- Battery- Standard battery, Li-ion 4,000mAh
It is unknown yet when the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) will be available in Malaysia via Maxis, Celcom & DiGi. Based on rumours, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) will cost less than RM1500 for the 3G version.