Telekom Malaysia’s(TM) UniFi is celebrating its 2nd birthday with its customer base growing rapidly, surpassing the 300,000 mark. This is yet another milestone in the roll-out of the national HSBB project since its launch on 24 March 2010.
In conjunction with the birthday celebration, TM is treating customers with ‘Super Speed Me’ broadband upgrade promotion and ‘HyppTV Platinum Pack’.
The Super Speed Me broadband upgrade promo allows all Streamyx & UniFi customers to upgrade their broadband package while enjoying the faster speed at the rate of their current package for the first three (3) months.
1. Streamyx Combo 384kbps, upgrade to Streamyx Combo 1 Mbps
- Pay RM60/month for 1st 3-months, RM110/month starting the 4th month
2. Streamyx Combo 512 kbps, upgrade to Streamyx Combo 1 Mbps
- Pay RM90/month for 1st 3-months, RM110/month starting the 4th month
3. UniFi VIP5, upgrade to UniFi VIP 10
- Pay RM149/month for 1st 3-months, RM199/month starting the 4th month
4. UniFi VIP10, upgrade to UniFi VIP 20
- Pay RM199/month for 1st 3-months, RM249/month starting the 4th month
5. Streamyx Combo 512 kbps, upgrade to UniFi VIP 5
- Pay RM90/month for 1st 3-months, RM149/month starting the 4th month
6. Streamyx Combo 4Mbps, upgrade to UniFi VIP 20
- Pay RM140/month for 1st 3-months, RM249/month starting the 4th month
The promo only applies for upgrade to 1Mbps & above or from Streamyx to UniFi. Customer’s contract will also be renewed to 12-months for Streamyx or 24-months for UniFi.
As for the HyppTV Platinum Pack, HyppTV viewers will be able to enjoy 30 amazing channels at a low price of only RM30 per month. The channels include:
- Warner TV
- MNC International
- BabyFirst TV
- Syfy HD
- iConcerts HD
- Universal Channel HD
- UTV Movies
- MTV Live HD
- Fashion TV HD
- Jaya Max
- Channel [V] Taiwan
- Fox Crime HD
- UTV Bindass
- tvN HD
- BBC Lifestyle
- Nat Geo Music
- STAR Chinese Movies 2
- BBC Knowledge
- Al Jazeera
- STAR Chinese Channel
- Nat Geo Adventure HD
- The Capital
- Nick Jr.
- TRACE Sports HD
- Screen RED
Commenting on the anniversary, Imri Mokhtar, Executive Vice President, Consumer, TM said, “This year marks the second birthday of UniFi and we are excited that the service has reached more than 300,000 customers nationwide. The coverage area for UniFi is steadily expanding and this is in line with TM’s position as Malaysia’s No. 1 broadband provider and leading New Generations Communications provider. We are definitely very happy with this achievement and indeed very grateful to our customers for their continued trust in us in delivering an enhanced and integrated digital lifestyle to their homes.”
UniFi is currently available at 79 exchange areas covering more than 1.179 million premises. The areas include 62 areas in Klang Valley, 3 in Penang, 2 in Kedah, 9 in Johor, 1 in Melaka, 1 in Negeri Sembilan, and 1 in Perak.
TM customers can apply for the promo online, visit the nearest TM Point or call 1300 88 1222(UniFi)/100(Streamyx).[FAQ]– SuperSpeedMe