Acer today launched the Aspire Timeline Ultra M3 in Malaysia, the latest addition to the Ultrabook and Acer’s Timeline family. It is now available at the retail price of RM2599.
The Timeline Ultra M3 is slim and light compared to its predecessors; measuring at just 20mm. It is equipped with the latest Intel Core i-series processor and the NVIDIA GeForce GT640M graphic card.
Acer Aspire Timeline Ultra M3 will be available starting 10 April 2012 at major authorized Acer resellers nationwide.
Specification of the ACER ASPIRE TIMELINE ULTRA M3-581TG:
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2467M processor (3 MB L3 cache, 1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.30 GHz, DDR3 1333 MHz, 17 W), supporting Intel 64 architecture, Intel Smart Cache
- Mobile Intel HM77 Express Chipset
- 6GB DDR3 RAM (Max 6GB)
- 500GB HDD
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M with NVIDIA Optimus technology, 1GB of dedicated DDR3 VRAM, supporting NVIDIA CUDA, PhysX, PureVideo HD technology, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.1, OpenCL 1.1
- Audio: Optimized Dolby Home Theater v4 audio enhancement
- Bluetooth 4.0+HS
- Acer Crystal Eye HD webcam with 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 15.6″ HD 1366 x 768 resolution, Acer CineCrystal LED
- Multi-gesture touchpad, supporting two-finger scroll, pinch,rotate, flip
- One USB 3.0 and Two USB 2.0 ports
- 8X DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive
- Acer PowerSmart long-life battery, supporting up to 1,000 charge cycles
- 54 Wh 4850 mAh 3- cell Li-polymer standard battery pack
- Estimated battery life: up to 8 hours
- Weight: 2.25 kg
- 1- Year International Traveler Warranty