In conjunction with the ongoing PC Fair around Malaysia from 30 March to 22 April 2012, Acer Malaysia will be running a trade-in programme that reward customers who bring in their old computers with a RM200 rebate voucher. The old computers will be put to good use; they will be refurbished and donated to the underprivileged.
The Acer Trade-in programme is the second time this around and will reach out to other parts of Malaysia for a longer period at selected PC fairs.
Customers are entitled to RM200 rebate for purchase of any featured Acer notebooks (excluding netbooks) and selected desktop PCs with Windows 7 operating system with each trade-in of any brand, working or otherwise desktop, notebook, tablet and netbook.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bring 1 old unit, buy 1 new unit only.
- Accepted products: desktop (with/without monitor), notebook, tablet and netbook.
- Old unit must have visible product serial number for record purposes. Any unit without a clear/visible product serial number will not be accepted for this program.
- Old machine can be in working or non working condition.
- Trade-In products must include: motherboard, HDD, processor, RAM, power adapter etc. Battery pack and power adapter is a must for notebook.
- Program only applicable at selected participating partners in selected PC Fairs locations only.
- Acer reserves the rights to reject any products that are deemed incomplete.
The cash voucher is only valid during and at participating partners in selected PC Fair locations. Other attractive items such as 3-years local limited warranty, Trend Micro 2011 Titanium Internet Security and 16GB thumbdrive are available with purchase of selected items while stocks last.
The selected PC Fair locations are:
- 30 March to 1 April 2012: Sabah Trade Centre, Kota Kinabalu and Terminal One Shopping Centre, Seremban
- 6 to 8 April 2012: Borneo Convention Kuching (BCCK), Kuching and Miri Indoor Stadium, Miri
- 13 to 15 April 2012: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur and Persada Johor International Convention Centre, Johor Bahru
- 19 to 21 April 2012: KB Mall, Kota Bahru
- 20 to 22 April 2012: Melaka International Trade Centre (MITF), Melaka
For more information, please visit www.facebook.com/AcerMalaysia or contact their hotline at 1800-88-1288 for more information.[PDF File]– Acer Trade-In Programme/Promotion