The Nokia Lumia 610 is expected to be available in Malaysia sometime May-June. Nokia has announced that it will go on sale first in the Philippines in the final week of April, and in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam in the following weeks. The Nokia Lumia 610 will also begin selling in other regions this quarter.
However its is unknown if Nokia will also ship the Nokia Lumia 610 with NFC during the same period.
The Nokia Lumia 610 was announced at Mobile World Congress 2012 in February. It runs Windows Phone 7.5 and is powered by an 800MHz single-core Snapdragon S1 processor, comes with 256MB of RAM and 8GB storage.
Nokia Lumia 610 Specification:
- Networks: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
- Speed: HSDPA 7.2Mbps
- Display: 3.7” WVGA (800×480) TFT capacitive touch LCD display with pinch zoom
- Memory: 256MB RAM, 8GB storage
- Camera: 5 megapixels, auto-focus, LED flash.
- Size/Weight: 119.24mm x 62.18mm x 11.95mm / 131.5g
- Processor: 800 Mhz Single Core/Qualcomm Snapdragon S1
- Battery: 1300 mAh
- Talk time: GSM : 10.5 h, WCDMA : 9.5h. Standby time: GSM : 670 h, WCDMA :720 h
The Nokia Lumia 610 will be available in black, cyan, magenta and white, and will sell at an estimated retail price of EUR189(estimated RM765) before applicable taxes and subsidies.