Further to our report previously, Apple has confirmed that the new iPad will be available in Malaysia starting this Friday, April 20. The new iPad(3) will be available via Apple Premium Resellers in Malaysia such as Machines, Epic Center, MacStudio & Switch.
In addition to Malaysia, the new iPad also will be available beginning on Friday, April 20 in Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, South Korea, Panama, St Maarten, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Beginning on Friday, April 27, the new iPad will be available in Colombia, Estonia, India, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, South Africa and Thailand.
Apple last reported that it sold over 3 million units of the new iPad within 3-4 days since it was launched on March 16. The new iPad is already available at the following countries around the world- US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Switzerland, UK, US Virgin Islands, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
As previously posted on MalaysianWireless, the expected price of the new iPad are as below:
The WiFi version of the new iPad will cost:
- 16GB- $499 (the price that we estimate in Malaysia- RM1499)
- 32GB- $599 (the price that we estimate in Malaysia- RM1799)
- 64Gb- $699 (the price that we estimate in Malaysia- RM2099)
The 4G/3G versions will cost:
- 16GB- $629 (the price that we estimate in Malaysia- RM1899)
- 32GB- $729 (the price that we estimate in Malaysia- RM2199)
- 64Gb- $829 (the price that we estimate in Malaysia- RM2499)