[Update, 15 June(12pm)]- The HTC One S has a price tag of RM1838 in Malaysia. As a launch promo, customers get to buy the One S with urBeats headset at RM1839, limited to only 200 units at Pavilion KL and 150 at Gurney Plaza. Normal price with the Beats Solo bundle is sold for RM2199.
The HTC One S will be available in Malaysia starting this Friday and it will be priced at RM1839. The device will be exclusive and distributed by Brighstar Malaysia. It is expected to be available via Maxis, Celcom, DiGi and UMobile.
We also found out that together with the HTC One S, HTC Malaysia would also offer the HTC Desire C and Desire V starting 15June(Friday).
The HTC Desire C will be priced at RM739 in Malaysia and the HTC Desire V has a retail price of RM1099. SiS Distribution has exclusive distribution rights on the Desire V in Malaysia and it has been available via U Mobile for the past week.
Specification of the HTC One S below:
- Quad-band GSM and dual-band 3G support
- 4.3″ 16M-color capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen of qHD resolution (540 x 960 pixels); Gorilla glass
- Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.0
- 1.5 GHz dual core Krait CPU, Adreno 225 GPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8260A chipset
- 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage
- Beats audio enhancement
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash; face detection, continuous shooting, 1080p video recording @ 30fps; Snapping photos while recording video, Front facing camera with video calls
- Wi-Fi b/g/n and DLNA, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB port (charging) and stereo Bluetooth v4.0
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1650mAh battery
At the launch event this Friday, HTC Malaysia will also unveil its HTC Mobile Truck that will be going around KL to offer promotions and giveaways.