Asus Malaysia has announced the Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T(WiFi only). The 64GB version of the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity is available now at RM2599 while the 32GB version will be available later sometime August at RM2199.
The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity features an NVIDIA Tegra 3 chipset with four CPU cores, clocked at 1.6GHz, a Super IPS+ LCD display with the impressive resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels, and an 8MP snapper on the back.
Specification of the Transformer Pad Infinity:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 10.1″ Full HD LED Backlight WUXGA screen with Super IPS+ (1900 x 1200), Corning Gorilla Glass 2 screen & 10 finger multi-touch support
- NVIDIA’s Tegra 3 T33 4-PLUS-1 quad-core CPU- 1.6Ghz
- 1GB DDR3L RAM
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/[email protected], Bluetooth V3.0+EDR, GPS
- Camera- Front: 2 MP, Rear: 8 MP Auto focus with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture & 1080p video recording
- 9.5 hours; 25Wh Li-polymer Battery, 14 hours pad with dock; 25Wh(pad) + 19.5Wh(dock) Li-polymer Battery
- 263 x 180.8 x 8.5 mm, 589 gram
Check out the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity video below: