The Sony Xperia go was first announced globally in end of May. It is now available in Malaysia at the retail price of RM999, comes bundled for a limited time with accessories worth RM87 which includes a 2GB Micro SD card and car charger with Micro USB cable.
The Xperia go has a IP67 rating, which means it has the highest level of dust and water resistance in a smartphone .
Key features for Xperia go :
- 5MP fast capture camera with 720p video recording
- 1Ghz dual core processor
- 8 GB storage (4 GB user available), 512 MB RAM
- Screen- 3.5 inches, Scratch-resistant glass, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Launching on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradeable to Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- HSPA 14.4Mbps, WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, AGPS/GPS,
- Colours: Black (available starting 10 July), White (available sometime in the week of 16 July),Yellow (to be available later in Q3)
- Battery: Li-Ion 1305 mAh
The Sony Xperia go is available starting tomorrow at all authorised Sony retail outlets nationwide.