Samsung has announced the world’s 1st Windows Phone 8 smartphone- ATIV S.
The Samsung ATIV S has a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED display of HD resolution, made from Corning Gorilla Glass 2. There is 1GB of RAM and it’ll come in 16GB and 32GB storage versions.
Samsung ATIV S Product Specifications:
- Network- HSPA+ 42Mbps (850/900/1900/2100MHz, EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900MHz)
- Processor-Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- Display- 4.8 inch (121.9mm ) HD Super AMOLED
- OS- Windows Phone 8
- Memory- 16/32GB User memory, 1GB RAM, microSD (SDXC support)
- Camera- Main(Rear): 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, Sub(Front): 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 3.0, AGPS, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Channel Bonding, NFC, 3.5mm earjack
- Battery- Standard battery, Li-ion 2,300mAh
- Dimension- 137.2 x 70.5 x 8.7 mm, 135g
No pricing and availability details yet. In the mean time, check out the Samsung ATIV S product photos below: