The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is expected to be available in Malaysia starting next week and it has a retail price of RM2199. We believe that the new Note can be purchased via Celcom, Maxis and DiGi. Not to forget via retailers as well.
Samsung has sent out a media invite for the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 in Malaysia which is scheduled to take place next week. Our source indicated that Samsung plans to make available the device as soon as possible(next Friday) but no date has been set yet(at the point of writing this).
Specification of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 below:
- OS: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, TouchWiz UI
- Display: 16M-color 10.1? PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen of WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Chipset: 1.4 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 CPU, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4 Quad chipset
- Connectivity: Voice and data connectivity with quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE and quad-band (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), 21 Mbps HSDPA and HSUPA 5.76 Mbps support, video calls, WiFi, AGPS, Bluetooth 3.0
- Camera: 5 MP autofocus camera, LED flash with 720p video recording, 1.9MP front camera
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 16/32/64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable via a microSD card slot
- Dimensions: 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm, Weight: 600g
- Battery: 7,000mAh Li-Ion
The Galaxy Note 10.1 comes with a 10.1 inch screen. It features a resolution of 1280×800 pixels and PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen. The Galaxy Note 10.1 comes in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions, all of which feature a stylus called the S Pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 pictures:
Check out the video of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 below: