The Huawei Ascend P1 will be available in Malaysia starting this Thursday at the recommended retail price of RM1299. As a launch promotion, the Ascend P1 will be offered to customers at RM999, on a first come first serve basis.
Consumers can buy the Ascend P1 at RM999 on the day of the official launch at the venue below:
Venue: Level 6, Sentral Ballroom A, KL Hiltonon
Date: Thursday 6 September 2012
Time: from 10.00am to 12.00pm only
In addition, five lucky purchasers will stand the chance to buy a second unit of the Huawei Ascend P1 at RM99 only or the Huawei E560 Mobile WiFi at only RM9.90 on the same day.
The Huawei Ascend P1 runs Ice Cream Sandwich(Android 4.0) with a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 4.3″ qHD AMOLED screen and comes with an 8MP camera.
- 7.7mm thin body
- 4.3″ 16M-color capacitive Super AMOLED touchscreen of qHD resolution (540 x 960 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android OS v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Quad-band GSM, 3G with HSPA support
- Dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP 4460 chipset
- 4GB of inbuilt storage (2.3GB user accessible)
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, Front facing camera, 1080p video recording @ 30fps
- Dolby Mobile 3.0 + 5.1 surround sound technology
- Wi-Fi b/g/n and DLNA, hotspot functionality, GPS with A-GPS, microSD slot up to 32GB, microUSB port and stereo Bluetooth v3.0
- 1670mAh battery
The Huawei Ascend P1 will be available in metallic black and ceramic white.