Motorola Mobility in partnership with Intel Corporation unveiled the new Motorola RAZR i yesterday. The Android-based RAZR i is a result of a partnership between both companies that was announced back in January.
The Motorola RAZR i is powered by a single-core 2GHz Intel Atom(Intel Medfield chipset), built on the 32nm manufacturing process.
It is built with premium protective materials like Corning Gorilla Glass, DuPont KEVLAR fibre2 and a splash-guard coating, which protects the electrical boards inside. Specifications of the Motorola RAZR i below:
- Display- 4.3” qHD 540×960 Super AMOLED Advanced, touch screen
- OS- Android 4.0.4, Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to Jelly Bean)
- Processor- Intel Atom Processor up to 2.0 GHz
- Memory- 1GB RAM x 8GB ROM , 5.0GB user available internal memory, expandable with optional microSD card
- Camera- 8MP, VGA P2P Video, Digital Zoom, Auto Focus, LED, Video- H.264 Baseline 1080p @ 30fps with AAC 44.1kHz audio
- Connectivity- Quad WCDMA, GSM, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 2.1, AGPS/GPS
- Dimension- 60.9mm (x) 122.5mm (y) 8.3mm (z) , 126g
- Battery- 2,000 mAh, up to 20 hours of mixed usage time
“Together with Intel, we’re redefining what people can expect from a mobile device. A camera that launches in an instant, Web pages that load blazingly fast and a device that’s the perfect balance of screen size and fit in hand,” said Jim Wicks, senior vice president, Consumer Experience Design, Motorola Mobility. “RAZR i delivers just that when you put an Intel-fast processor in a beautifully designed phone and add in extra long battery life.”
Motorola RAZR i will be available in black beginning in October in selected European and Latin American markets including the U.K., France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico with more to be announced.
The RAZR i is expected to cost about RM1720 in the UK, no pricing or availability details in Malaysia yet.
Check out the video promo below: