Sharp has made a comeback in the Malaysia mobile market with the launch of its new smartphone. The Japanese-based electronics company has just launched its first smartphone in Malaysia yesterday-Sharp SH530U.
[WackyBecky from RebeccaSaw.com holding up the Sharp SH530U]
The Sharp SH530U is a dual SIM, 5-inch screen smartphone that runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Specifications of the Sharp SH530U:
- Display- 5″ WXVGA 480×800 TFT Touch Screen, Multi-touch input
- Operating System- Android 4.0 with Feel UX user interface
- Processor- Cortex Dual Core A9- 1Ghz (MediaTek MT6577, PowerVR SXG531T)
- Camera- 5 megapixel, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, Secondary front VGA camera
- Memory- 20GB ROM, 512 MB RAM DDR 2
- Connectivity- HSPA(Download- 7.2Mbps, Upload-5.76Mbps), GPS, WiFi(b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
- Network- SIM 1(Quad GSM, 3G 900Mhz & 2100Mhz), SIM 2(Quad GSM)
- Dimensions- 146.5 x 81 x 9.9 mm/ 168.8g
- Battery- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1950 mAh (Talk time up to 9 hours, standby time up to 560 hours)
It is priced at RM1288 and now available via Brightstar Malaysia distributors. While stock last, the Sharp SH530U comes with a free silicon case, leather folio case and screen protector, all worth RM150 for a limited time.
It is available in the colours of Snowy White and the limited edition Cherry Red.