Apple Inc is expected to host an event on October 23 to reveal the iPad Mini but pricing of the device have been reportedly leaked to the web.
According to the source, the inventory screen cap is from systems used by Media Market / Saturn; a retail group with 70,000 employees that operates stores in 18 European and Asian markets. Reported capacities for the iPad Mini will be in 8-, 16- 32- and 64 GB models with Wi-Fi and each will also be available with integrated cellular radios, making for 8 different configuration.
Below is the reported pricing for the iPad Mini:
- iPad mini (Wi-Fi, 8GB, Black/White)- €249(estimated RM986)
- iPad mini (Wi-Fi, 16GB, Black/White)- €349 (estimated RM1382)
- iPad mini (Wi-Fi, 32GB, Black/White)- €449 (estimated RM1778)
- iPad mini (Wi-Fi, 64GB, Black/White)- €549 (estimated RM2174)
- iPad mini (Cellular, 8GB, Black/White)- €349 (estimated RM1382)
- iPad mini (Cellular, 16GB, Black/White)- €449 (estimated RM1778)
- iPad mini (Cellular, 32GB, Black/White)- €549 (estimated RM2174)
- iPad mini (Cellular, 64GB, Black/White)- €649 (estimated RM2569)
“We actually had the opportunity to play with a pilot iPad Mini used by one of the vendors,” Topeka Capital analyst Brian White said. “This 7.85-inch iPad Mini fit our hands like a glove and we were easily able to tuck the device in our sport coat, offering consumers a more mobile iPad experience for certain use cases.” reported Reuters.
The iPad mini, which may not be its final name will probably not support Long Term Evolution(LTE) connectivity. It is expected to come with a screen size of 7.85-inch.[Source]- GIGAOM