Nokia has unveiled its entry level Windows Phone 8- Lumia 510 smartphone today. The new Nokia device runs Windows Phone 7.5 and has a 4-inch WVGA TFT Capacitive Touch Screen.
Specification/details of the Nokia Lumia 510 below:
- Display- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors, 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
- Operating System- Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- Processor- SnapdragonS1(clock speed unknown for the time being)
- Memory- 4 GB storage, 256 MB RAM (no memory card slot), 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- Camera- 5 MP, 2592?1944 pixels, autofocus, [email protected]
- Connectivity- Quad GSM/3G, HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, AGPS
- Dimension- 120.7 x 64.9 x 11.5 mm, 81 cc (4.75 x 2.56 x 0.45 in), 129g
- Battery- 1300 mAh
The Nokia Lumia 510 will be available in red, yellow, cyan, white and black. Nokia estimates the retail price for the Nokia Lumia 510 to be around USD 199(estimated around RM610), excluding taxes and subsidies.
Sales are planned to begin in November 2012, starting with India and China, and followed closely by other Asia-Pacific countries and South America.
Follow MalaysianWireless.com for the availability and pricing of the Nokia Lumia 510 in Malaysia.