Samsung Galaxy S III mini is now official as it was unveiled in Germany a couple hours ago.
The smaller S III, as expected comes with a 4″ screen and will run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out of the box. The new Samsung Galaxy S III mini is targeted to “consumers who are looking for more practical smartphones” according to Samsung.
Specifications of the Samsung I8190 Galaxy S III mini below:
- Display- 4.0” WVGA Super AMOLED, TouchWiz
- OS- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Camera- 5MP AF ? LED Flash / VGA Front, capable of shooting 720p video
- Processor- 1GHz dual core ST-Ericsson NovaThor chipset, Mali-400 GPU
- Memory- 8/16GB ROM? 8Gb RAM, microSDup to 32GB
- Connectivity- HSPA 14.4/5.76 900/1900/2100 (14.4Mbps HSDPA and 5.76Mbps HSUPA), EDGE/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900, WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0(LE)
- Dimension- 121.55 x 63 x 9.85 mm, 111.5 g
- Battery- 1,500 mAh
The global availability of the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini is expected in November with an estimated pricing of around RM1500. The mini will be available in Blue and White colours.
Stay tuned to MalaysianWireless for the availability and pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S III mini in Malaysia.
Pictures of the Samsung Galaxy S III mini: