Apple has issued an new update- iOS 6.0.1 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The update addresses a number of small bugs, including a screen glitch that would appear with the onscreen keyboard and an issue that would cause the camera flash to not go off.
The full list of changes below:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
The OS6.0.1 update can be obtained via iTunes or Over-The-Air wirelessly.
Currently, the next version of iOS, version 6.1, is being tested and has now been released in a beta version to developers for iPhones, iPads and iPod touches.