The HTC One X+ was unveiled last month and it was recently launched in Singapore. Despite that HTC Malaysia did not invite us to the launch, we got this piece of important info for you, readers.
We’ve have just learned that the HTC One X+ will carry a retail price tag of RM2099 in Malaysia, this is the 64GB model. It should be available in the next coming days, high likely starting this Friday.
The HTC One X Plus is powered by a 1.7Ghz quad-core processor with a display of 4.7″ Super LCD2 screen, covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
Full specification of the HTC One X+ below:
- Display- Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 2, HTC Sense UI v4+
- Operating System- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor- NVIDIA Tegra 3 AP37, Quad-core 1.7 GHz, ULP GeForce
- Camera- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, 1.6 megapixel front camera (720p for video recording)
- Memory- 64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Connectivity- Quad GSM/3G, HSPA, A-GPS support and GLONASS, NFC, WiFi a/b/g/n
- Others- microSIM, Beats Audio, microUSB
- Dimension- 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm, 135g
- Battery- 2100mAh
The new Windows Phone 8-powered HTC 8X and 8S will be available sometime end this month or early December in Malaysia. Stay tuned to MalaysianWireless for the update.
In the mean time, if you are using the One X or One S, you should be getting the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and Sense 4+ update.