The company said in a statement that the the Nokia Lumia 620 uses a new dual-shot color technique to deliver a variety of striking color and texture effects. Dual-shot adds a second layer of colored, transparent or translucent polycarbonate on top of a base layer to produce secondary color blends and depth effects. With seven different exchangeable shells to choose from, people can adapt the look of their Nokia Lumia 620 to their own personal taste and style, it said.
Nokia Lumia 620 specifications:
- Display: 3.8-inch touchscreen, TFT WVGA 800×480, ClearBlack
- Operating System: Windows Phone 8
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon(TM) S4 processor with 1 Ghz dual-core CPUs
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 8GB built-in memory (Micro SD support up to 64GB), 7GB free Microsoft SkyDrive storage
- Camera: Main- 5MP Autofocus, LED flash, Front-facing camera- VGA
- Connectivity: Quad GSM/3G, HSPA(D-21Mbps, U-5.76Mbps), GPS, NFC, WiFi
- Battery: 1300 mAh, Maximum 2G talk time- 14.6 h, Maximum 3G standby time- 330 h, Maximum 3G talk time- 9.9 h, Music playback time- 61 h
- Dimension: Height: 115.4 mm, Width: 61.1 mm, Thickness: 11.0 mm, Weight: 127 g
The Nokia Lumia 620 will be available in a range of colors including, lime green, orange, magenta, yellow, cyan, white and black.
Gallery(pictures) of the Nokia Lumia 620 below:
Estimated at the price USD 249(estimated RM758), excluding taxes and subsidies, the Nokia Lumia 620 will begin selling in January 2013 in Asia, followed closely by Europe and the Middle East before expanding further.